Miranda Drop-off and Bike Path Are OPEN!
A new campus path provides access from the upper bike path that runs parallel to Miranda and from Bol Park to new bike parking behind Building N. For pedestrians and bicyclists coming from Arastradero, there are new pathways into campus via Miranda and additional new bicycle parking is now available between the Science and World Languages buildings (Buildings J and H).
For drivers, a new driveway with access from Miranda is open for student drop-offs only. There is no student, parent, or visitor parking at this location. Also, no parking or standing is permitted in the Miranda drop-off zone. If your student is not immediately ready to be picked up, please park in the main Arastradero lot to wait. For student safety and to reduce driver delays, please adhere to these rules:
- Drop off passengers only from the lane closest to the sidewalk.
- Passengers must exit from the right (sidewalk side) of vehicles.
- When exiting this driveway, all drivers must turn right on Miranda. Left turns are not permitted from the driveway exit, and they will be subject to ticketing.
- U-turns are illegal on Miranda Avenue and are subject to ticketing.
- No student drop-offs on Miranda.
Respect the marked crosswalks where pedestrians and bikes will access campus. Please watch for them.
Look for more information about commuting safely and conveniently to Gunn here http://www.gunn.pausd.org/transportation